Still down the famous Koh San Road, I have to say it is so hot we’ve chickened out of any sight seeing and gone to a pool! vicky has messaged and is going to the floating markets so hopefully she’ll catch up with us this afternoon. As i slightly predicted the gang were disappointed in the floating markets and came to see us earlier that expected so great to see Vicky and we spent all afternoon chilling by the pool. And laughing at some creepy American guy who occasionally tried to engage us in conversation.
We later all went back to get changed Joe and I managed to squeeze an extra beer in and get cuddles with the cutest little puppy dog I have ever seen.
Then we met the gang again at the restaurant where they were having a rather nice dinner all looked a bit fancy to us as we’d both managed to eat for £2. We had some drinks though and started celebrating!!! We eventually walked on to a little bar and had some buckets!!!
Then headed to another bar where there was a live band. They were alright but we were sat quite close so was just a tad loud.
In the end we declined a ping pong show and a late night as we all had traveling to look forward to tomorrow. Joe and I still had no idea how we were getting to where we we were going or where we were going for a fact! The night ended with some dancing in the street and farewells!! It was lush to see you Vicks and i’m sure you’ll be reading hope you had the best birthday and hopefully see you and the rest of your family soon!
The next day Joe and I didn’t do much I wanted to get the local train to the coast and then the boat to Koh Toa our next destination. But Joe was really ill again so we splashed out and got the backpackers bus. A lots happened since then but thats for another post maybe tomorrow if you’re lucky. Thankyou for reading. And until next time Koh San Road as always its been a pleasure.
New Years Resolution update:
13.03.2017 (Week 11 of challenge) Books Read:
- A Dance With Dragons 1: Dreams And Dust – George R. R. Martin
- A Dance With Dragons 2: After The Feast – George R. R. Martin
- Far From The Madding Crowd – Thomas Hardy
- Comfort food – Kitty Thomas
- Mark One – John Hindmarsh (must read sequel at some point)
- Girl Undone – Marla Madison
- The Sick House – Ambrose Ibsen
- The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
- On The Road – Jack Kerouac
- Survivor The Triumph Of An Ordinary Man In the Khmer Rouge Genocide – Chum Mey
- The Little Old Lady Who Broke All The Rules – Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg
- Bone Pit: A Chilling Medical Suspense Thriller – Bette Golden Lamb and J. J. Lamb
- Sabotage – Dale Wiley
- Dracula – Bram Stoker
Status: THREE WEEKS AHEAD